My daily adventures on the East Coast

My daily adventures on the East Coast

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Charlottetown Santa Claus Parade



It's that time of year when those of us who work in radio get in line for Santa Claus parades. Last night was the Charlottetown Santa Claus parade. I along with a few of the other staff members walked the route along side our huge float. It was about 5km. Our float looked great with a lot of kids, people, and it was hauling our station vehicle.



It was pretty impressive. There were thousands of people lined up along the streets.

Yesterday I also helped out with the K-ROCK Equipment Drive for Kids. We are trying to get as much sports equipment donated as we can for kids who otherwise may not be able to play hockey and other sports. We got about 8 bags full of stuff.

Today is a laundry day/clean apt day. I'm also going to the gym. And I have curling tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment