My daily adventures on the East Coast

My daily adventures on the East Coast

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sitting with the Big Guys




This is the NEWCAP headquarters in Dartmouth. Nice building. Nice view of the harbor from the board room. Very nice people work there. Seriously. Everyone is happy. You can tell they love their jobs.

The drive home was a mess. It snowed all through Nova Scotia and New Brunswick. Nothing I wasn't used to driving in, but it still made for a longer trip home and I was tired.

I forgot to write that on Saturday night the bf and I went to see Tanya Davis. She is an excellent Canadian performer, who had a youtube video that have over 2 million hits. She is a singer (originally from Summerside PEI) that has an unforgettable voice. Check out this poem she wrote, and then they made a video of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7X7sZzSXYs


I know its all deep and stuff, but it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment