My daily adventures on the East Coast

My daily adventures on the East Coast

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hurricane Earl &Norm from Cheers was at the Triangle

Busy.
-in the midst of executing huge ratings promotion-very exciting
-making plans to deal with Hurricane Earl. I am not worried-not even the slightest. I am the opposite, I'm actually looking forward to it, I can't wait to see the waves!
-Have been jogging in the morning, because I am working long hours
-Saw Norm (George Wendt) at the "Triangle" some restaurant across from the radio station. He was super nice, I get to see him at the opening of the musical "Hairspray" next Friday night.
-We have a food bank promotion going on tomorrow and Friday. Morning shows are locked in the studio until it filled to the ceiling with food. It will be fun.
-I'm tired and going to bed now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment