My daily adventures on the East Coast

My daily adventures on the East Coast

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Football



I played Flag Football, I am leading in the football pool, and I watched Holland College football again this weekend. Playing flag football was a RIOT! I had an awesome time. At first I was really scared I was going to get hit, but there is not touching, and all I did was run and chase people for their flags.


At the Holland College Football games I got my picture taken with the University of PEI mascot. He was a bit odd....but it goes along with my theme of mascot pictures




This week was crazy....my missing 5 promotion made the CBC news, some guy was complaining that people were vandalizing his store and causing problems. We have found there are a few people that are just taking this promotion way too far. In the meantime I am trying to get ready for next months promotion, so much work to do, so little time.

Mom is here visiting. My friend has taken her to see the bridge, and East Point. I took her to Cavendish and today she went to see Chef Michael Smith at the Farmers Market on Queen Street. They shut down the street. My friend was in a chili competition. It was a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment