My daily adventures on the East Coast

My daily adventures on the East Coast

Friday, December 24, 2010

Food&Warmth






Last night I attended the 6th Annual Food and Warmth show, it is a fundraiser for the soup kitchen and foodbank. Great show, a lot of local bands put on this benefit concert and it was 3 1/2 hours of good music. My favourites..... Megan Blanchard.
Molly Rankin. Yes, of the Rankin's of Cape Breton. She is amazing. Milks&Rectangles. Wierd band name. Awesome singer, there sound is very late 70's British punk mixed with early 80's British rock. So needless to say, after being at concert until the LATE hour of 11:30, jeez I am getting old, but I did work all day...anyways I am pooped.
So it's Christmas Eve, I'm at work, and I am enjoying the quiet. Going to have pizza tonight. Also going to watch Bad Santa. Tomorrow morning I am up early to put weather on the station, and then it's home to open gifts. Also planning on spending Christmas day with a walk on the beach. I've never been on the beach of the ocean on Christmas Day! Another first. Merry Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment