My daily adventures on the East Coast

My daily adventures on the East Coast

Saturday, December 25, 2010

ParisFrances Gets Stoned for the First Time

Last night for Christmas Eve, we went for a walk and just enjoyed other peoples Christmas lights.

Much like the Miley Cyrus Salvia bong video, I am sure that this too will be a viral video soon. ParisFrances has been given catnip before but this was the first time it had any affect/effect?(which one) on her.

Anyways, after opening my stocking which contained chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate, lottery tickets and travel magazines..the cat was given her "stuff" and she went nuts and has been sleeping ever since.

I got some rock and roll books, Cherie Currie's biography, Joan Jett's biography, and not rock star, but still equally as cool, Russell Brands Booky Wook II. I also got lovely gift certificates for Boxing Day shopping (which by the way in PEI is not on Boxing Day it's the day after because of the no Sunday shopping rule) I also got a beautiful, beautiful robe.

We are just about to depart for a walk in the snow on the Cavendish Beach. First time walking on the beach of the ocean on Christmas Day. Full turkey dinner after that.

1 comment:

  1. Good Girl ParisFrances, you have to get your Jollies where you can ;-)

    Merry Christmas one and all. Man you look cold.

    Oh and she would be affected by the cat nip, whereas hysterics and giddiness would be effects of the catnip :-) Pedant is my middle name.

    ReplyDelete