My daily adventures on the East Coast

My daily adventures on the East Coast

Monday, December 27, 2010

Snow!




This is my first day on air in Charlottetown on a snowy day. It hasn't been that bad as far as volume of phone calls due to it being a holiday. I did have one drunk guy swearing at me because I wasn't the normal morning guy and why should the morning guy get holidays when he's so lazy? I told him to have a nice day and hung up. The snow this morning in downtown Charlottetown looked pretty on the trees that were lit up.

Now it's raining and slushy and not so pretty. Oh well. I have good boots. Last night I went for a really long walk, it was actually warm out. I didn't sleep well though. Having bad dreams that involved cockroaches. The bf says I have been watching too much Billy the Exterminator. I did learn from Billy that mascara is made with bat crap. Yes bat crap that has been processed but it's still bat crap. Going to do some shopping today at the sales, and supper is already made (leftover turkey) so it should be a good quiet night!

No comments:

Post a Comment