My daily adventures on the East Coast

My daily adventures on the East Coast

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What's Been Going On

-Since Christmas, I have thrown out the Christmas tree
-gained 2-3 pounds, and now have to lose 1 1/2 pounds
-January is supposed to be quiet in radio-NOT HERE!
-I've been to see a show of 3 East Coast artists (Megan Blanchard, Katie McGarry, &Catherine McLelland) that was mixed with a pie competition. Did not eat pie. Enjoyed watching the artists.
-Have decided I am going to Newfoundland in June for a trip. Very excited.
- I have been curling. Just when I think I am getting better, I suck. When I think I suck I have a good rock throw. I don't know the terms, I barely know the rules, but I don't care.
- I go home next week. Looking forward to seeing family and friends.
- I am reading a book called 45 Things You Do that Drive your boss crazy. So far a lot of my staff have done about 80 per cent of the book.
-odd thing about PEI. Every Monday since the week before Christmas there has been some sort of storm. Only on Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment