My daily adventures on the East Coast

My daily adventures on the East Coast

Saturday, October 2, 2010

The End Of September


Phew. That is done with. The missing 5's were returned, the contest went great, and people are still talking about it. It was without a doubt one of the most interesting highlights of my career. :)


Mom went home on Thursday. She left behind maple fudge which was amazing. Unfortunately for her, she was here during a couple of the most stressful weeks of my life. lol.

Went for a walk tonight with the bf around Victoria Park. It was beautiful. No wind, just the smell of the ocean and the twinkling of the lighthouse lights. I still can't believe I live by the ocean. It makes me very, very happy.

I've decided I will be coming home in January likely. Too many people are taking Christmas off, so I will be working away. Meh...the flights are cheaper in January. Plus family and friends will be less busy at that time. Don't worry nieces and nephew, my Christmas shopping is already done, and I will be sending it to grandmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment