My daily adventures on the East Coast

My daily adventures on the East Coast

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bloggorama

So i have a blog at work now, and work remains crazy! The blog at work can be found at krock1055.com.

We have been giving away a thousand dollars a week in October. Now that has been fun.

I still remain without a kitchen table. Still don't miss having a kitchen table, just think it is odd to not have one when guests are here.

Looking forward to my friend Angies visit next week. I already know it will be a couple days of laughing, talking, laughing, wine, having a blast in downtown Charlottetown, laughing, wine, and so on.

Big news being announced next week at K-ROCK. Can't tell you yet. But it will be very cool to anyone who likes rock music.

Anyways, I am off to read my John Lennon book. Next book will be about one of the guys from Great Big Sea. He has written a book, and I will likely get to interview him. Love this job!

No comments:

Post a Comment