My daily adventures on the East Coast

My daily adventures on the East Coast

Saturday, October 9, 2010

It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown

This pumpkin weighs 1076lbs. I know...it doesn't look that big does it!

I went to this place in York called Vessey's Seeds. They had a giant pumpkin weigh thing going on. It was crowded with people, and there was pumpkin mascots, wagon rides and the whole bit. Very Norfolk Fair'ish. More photos at http://www.krock1055.com/photogallery.asp?mn=5

Today I also drove out to the University and took photos of the BMO National Soccer Championships. It was really cool and windy here today. The guys standing on the sidelines were freezing!

I am going to a wedding reception tomorrow night for one of my friends here at work. Very cool that I got invited.

I got a gym membership through work, so I can't wait to start. I haven't been to the gym since the end of August. I haven't put on any weight, but I know that my sporadic running and trying to work out at home is falling to the bottom of the to do list. The gym is at the University, and it is state of the art. So I am super happy about that, and plan on going on Tuesday.

Anyways, tonight is going to be a relaxing night of reading and watching the telly.

2 comments:

  1. simcoe has a 1370 pound pumkin

    sporadic running

    Do sprint 100% for 1 minute jog for 30 seconds sprint 100% repeat 45 times

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome to stay in touch with you via* your blog :) sounds like yer having a great time over there! Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete