My daily adventures on the East Coast

My daily adventures on the East Coast

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Blue Heron named Bill


Back on Sunday, I did a few visits to towns I had not been to before. Brackley Beach, Stanhope and French River. It was a beautiful day, and blue herons were everywhere. This blue herons name is Bill. I wanted to bring him home to play with ParisFrances.

The lighthouse at Stanhope/Brackley Beach is a classic. It was breathtaking. The wind was so cool, and yet when I sat in the grass, it was really hot. And then I started getting attacked by mini mosquitoes...so I left. lol.




Now check out this pictures. This was taken by my friend. Living here, I am constantly amazed by the beauty and the simplicity of the scenery. I also continually say to myself, I can't believe I live here. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment