My daily adventures on the East Coast

My daily adventures on the East Coast

Monday, June 21, 2010

First Day At K-ROCK 105.5







First day at the new job!




-I filled out a billion forms


-Learned the phone system


-Learned to schedule music on musicmaster


-Realized I have A LOT of work to do.


-Laughed at the hillarious receptionist/traffic co-ordinator Faye. She is wonderful


- Scheduled music for K-ROCK and managed


to somehow screw it up royally when linking


it with the commercials, it's 6:05 and I am


waiting for the other Program Director


to come in. ( he is also the IT guy) They say it may not be my fault, however I probably wrecked it!


- I had a lobster burger and fries.


-Program Director Corey is here now to fix it, and he doesn't think I wrecked it.


-Ok it is offical, I did not wreck it.


- I went for a jog after work. Should have brought the camera, will do that tomorrow night.


-Here is Paris Frances overlooking the city. I realized the windows in the hotel open, so she gets to watch everything and get some fresh air.




2 comments:

  1. It looks like you have a view from your office!!! Whoohoo. Happy to hear you have made it to PEI safely. You are going to do great there, and I have a sneaking suspicion that you are loving it there already.

    So proud of you and making this big move. Maybe next spring I'll come out for a visit. I hear there is an old rail trail that is great for hiking & biking!

    ReplyDelete