My daily adventures on the East Coast

My daily adventures on the East Coast

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

First Day on K-ROCK 105.5















The first photo is the new board I had to learn, and the automation system is touch screen--which is cool--unless you spit when you talk. Yes, your spit could result in one song halfway through playing, spit on the screen accidently and bam it cuts off the song and plays whatever your spit hits. Now that is sensitive! The second photo is my new office. Everything is glass!

Today brought me back to when I was 20 and starting out at CHNR in Simcoe. I went on air today for the first time at KROCK, and I was only nervous during my first break. The rest of it went ok. I am exhausted tonight from it though. My brain is just plain tired. On top of going on air, I also had all of my stuff delivered to the apartment. So this weekend will be spent making my new home a home. I think I am going to take a nap now. :) To all of my Ontario friends, I will play some ACDC "You Shook Me" tomorrow at noon since you had the earthquake today.


1 comment: