My daily adventures on the East Coast

My daily adventures on the East Coast

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Jogging In Victoria Park











I am telling you there is nothing better than the smell of the ocean. No candle can duplicate that smell, it makes me want to run faster and further.






I went for a jog tonight in the same area as I did last night. The start of Victoria Park takes you by the Lieutenant's Governor of Canada's house in Charlottetown. They only give tours during July &August, the rest of the time it is a private residence.









The board walk in Victoria Park is excellent for running, they also have a seperate bike path, and you can see lighthouses all along the inlet. I thought about my sister who also runs as I was jogging along. She would absoluetly love it.




I talked to my islander friend last night, she told me that everyone will be my best friend in the summer because they want to visit this beautiful province in the summer. As soon as the winter hits--you have no more friends. Lol.


I had an interview with Broadcast Dialogue Magazine today. They are just doing a tiny little bit about my move from radio in Simcoe to radio in Charlottetown. Ingrid asked me why would you want to move to Charlottetown? I told her to look at my blog. I mean, just look at these pictures! And you can't even smell the sea air, if you could, you would want to be here too.






No comments:

Post a Comment