My daily adventures on the East Coast

My daily adventures on the East Coast

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Security Guard Carl and a Beautiful Church






Kind of cool here at K-ROCK/OCEAN in the Atlantic Technology Centre. We have a security guard. His name is Carl. I wouldn’t want to mess with him. Sort of neat to have a security guard, I mean at the other place I worked at all we had was a giant hog at the front. (I am talking about the giant fibreglass hog that was decorated and the station bought in an auction)

I have cable! Didn’t watch it last night though. Instead went for a long walk, and discovered an incredibly beautiful church complete with gargoyles on Great George Street. To think that this gigantic, incredible building was constructed in 1919, when horses and carts would have been used to haul those giant stones. I didn't take the picture of the church, I took it of off google images.

Busy day ahead! Hope your day goes great!

No comments:

Post a Comment