My daily adventures on the East Coast

My daily adventures on the East Coast

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

SportsCentre Visits Abram-Village & Wellington


Last night I went to the live broadcast of SportsCentre in Wellington PE. Got to meet Jennifer Hedger and Darren Dutchesyn (I think I am spelling his name wrong--whatever--nice guy) There was a big crowd there, and we took the radio station vehicles to do some promotional appearance. Basically so people would see our logos and whatnot. I had to wear a large t-shirt, it looked like jammies.

Our washing machine has been broke for a couple of days in the apartment building, so all of my K-ROCK clothes were dirty--that's why I had to wear the big K-ROCK shirt. Oh well--everything is going great, the weather has been beautiful. Low twenties, breezy and sunny. I am working straight through the weekend, which actually is great for the blog, because that means I will have lots to talk about! Friday night-Red Island Run Kitchen Party. What is that? It's a motorcycle event, (poker run) and after they have a traditional island music party (and booze) I am the emcee. Saturday morning I have a remote at Rogers. Saturday afternoon I have off! :) However I will have work to do getting ready for ratings. Sunday I am on air in the afternoon--filling in for a guy who needs the day off. BUSY! Must go do laundry now!

No comments:

Post a Comment