My daily adventures on the East Coast

My daily adventures on the East Coast

Monday, August 9, 2010

More Photos from the Weekend






No pictures of fish, because my friend who was with me was too busy not catching fish when I caught my mackerel. I learned today that mackerel is best eaten if you boil the oil out of it first, bread it, and then panfry it in garlic butter. I am not boiling oily fish in my apartment. Even the thought of the smell makes me want to yack.

Today was another crazy day at work. We are sponsoring a concert (Crash Karma) (that's a rock band mom, that you would not like) so I am looking forward to that, it will be a lot of fun!

Also we are getting ready for the Gold Cup Parade. http://goldcupparade.ca/ This parade is about race horses, having a day off, tied in with Old Home Parade and beer. I'm still trying to figure it all out. I am in the parade though. I will be a K in the KROCK. We have to make sure the R stays in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment