My daily adventures on the East Coast

My daily adventures on the East Coast

Monday, August 2, 2010

Where Everybody Knows Your Name

I get to meet someone from Cheers tomorrow afternoon! I’ll put photos up. I can’t tell you anything more than that, because my boss would kick my a$$ if I said anything more until tomorrow.

Various Things Happening

-cable is installed Wednesday. FINALLY! Cable guy is coming between 8am and 5:30pm. I luckily now have someone I trust who can hang out and wait for the cable guy.

-Pine kitty litter is amazing. Seriously, she poops, and you can not smell it. The pee does not smell. Now I clean the box every day. But the clay would sometimes still smell. This masks it, and it’s environmentally friendly.

-Ate mussels Sunday night. Delicious!

Shot a t.v. commercial today. It was ridiculously fun. All of us, Colin, Zack, Myles, Danny and our boss Jennifer had a blast. I think you guys will like it. I will try and put up a clip-because we are going to do a “making of” video for the web site.

-Had a great day at work today, however my friend and fellow program director at OCEAN 100 is sick. He has back problems (serious, serious-as in surgery and he is off work for weeks) and I really miss him. He is a great person to bounce ideas of off, and he bounces stuff of off me…so it’s a good working relationship. I hope he gets back soon

No comments:

Post a Comment