My daily adventures on the East Coast

My daily adventures on the East Coast

Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Panty Covered Car and the Red Island Run Kitchen Party


Friday Night--Walking to the Red Island Run Kitchen Party (Red Island Run is a motorcycle rally that is taking place all weekend that is raising money for the Heart&Stroke Foundation--a Kitchen Party is traditional mixed with non traditional island music)down Prince Street. Walk by car covered in panties, thongs, bras and saran wrap.


I think someone is getting married or something. Made us laugh.

I was emcee of the Red Island Run Kitchen Party. It took place at a great venue called the "Seaport" however barely anyone was there. Bikers and traditional island music didn't go over well in this case. Someone yelled out to the Chaisson Family Band that they sucked. While some woman also yelled at the band to play something that has "words" with it. She was so rude, and looked like something of off the Trailer Park Boys. I felt awful for the band, they were SO good. Fiddle, snare drum, guitar, keyboard--excellent!

When the Chaisson family wrapped up their music, the "Boys in the Kitchen" were on the stage. They sang traditional songs like "Whiskey in the Jar" and some others that I have no idea what the songs were, but they also did some Johnny Cash, Jimmy Buffett and other covers.

Saturday-I did a remote at the Rogers store. They had 30 IPHONE 4's and all of them sold within a couple of hours. It was pretty crazy. This afternoon I went for a run, did some housework, and then I went out for supper with a friend.

Sorry the photos are so small & dark in this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment