My daily adventures on the East Coast

My daily adventures on the East Coast

Saturday, July 31, 2010

It's Shocking, It's Outrage--The Price of Beer is Going Up In PEI

Outrage yesterday when the government here announced the price of beer was going up. My co-workers bellowed and moaned, vowed to stock up since yesterday was payday. Meanwhile, it must have hit Charlottetown pretty hard last night, because when I came into work this morning, there were two drunk guys (one openly drinking beer on the sidewalk) one staggering about, there was puke outside of the radio station, and when I went to Tim Hortons for my tea, there was two drunk guys waiting in line with me.

Note to self. Do not wear flip flops day after beer prices go up. Sidewalks messy.



ParisFrances has new kitty litter. It is environmentally friendly kitty litter made of pine. They take the scraps from lumber mills, and chip it, dry it, and then it becomes lovely kitty litter. I will let you know how that goes. (Apparantly the clumping clay litter I was using is bad for the cat if she inhales the dust, and it is bad for the environment in both production and disposal)

Alright, back to work now. Looking over music project, and working on special ratings promotion that is top secret. :) You know I must love this job if I am working on a beautiful Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment