My daily adventures on the East Coast

My daily adventures on the East Coast

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Anne Gets Called Names

Random Things that Have Happened over the Past Few Days.

Some Islanders who I am becoming friends with, are really sick of Anne of Green Gables. It makes me laugh 'til I cry. It's mainly women, and they call her that red headed (rhymes with witch) One friend used to work in a gift shop and detests the Anne dolls so much she calls them even worse names.

There is a huge following here of British T.V. Coronation Street--which I have started watching, also Father Ted!!!!! Father Ted I love. Was introduced to it by my great friend Rebecca of Ireland. How exciting to meet other people who have watched Father Ted.

When it rains here, it really friggin rains. It pours. You get wet even with an umbrella.

I have been working 12-14 hour days this week. I am almost done the music project. Then I have a big ratings promotion to work on, that will eat up all of my time in August.

I love it here, I love my apartment other than the shower that goes hot/cold and the neighbours downstairs who smoke pot everynight. Other than that, it's great, and I sleep like a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment