My daily adventures on the East Coast

My daily adventures on the East Coast

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Foxes on the Beach











Went to the gym this morning, and had a great workout. There is a very strange lady at the gym, she continually whispers to herself, and she reads the paper while sitting on the stationary bike. However she doesn't pedal. She just sits on the bike. Odd. Very odd. I went to work, and did the afternoon shift. My weekend afternoon guy asked for the day off to go to the Black Eyed Peas concert in Halifax. After work today, I started watching "Newsradio." I forgot what a great show it is, Phil Hartman, Andy Dick, Maura Tierney and Dave Foley. I watched a couple of episodes, had some of my leftover pizza, and I though I had better go for a walk.








Besides the donkey this week, this walk was the highlight of the week. I was walking along and saw a fox on the beach. Right around the corner, there were two more foxes wrestling around and playing in the water. They didn't even mind that I was there. Until I tried to take pictures. Then they ran off, but one stayed very close. He layed down at the edge of the embankment and just watched me. All I can say is "wow." It was quite an experience. Then the sun was going down...so I took my pictures (notice a dog in the picture--a little schnauzer was out walking with his owner--i warned them about the foxes) and walked home. :) Very nice evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment