My daily adventures on the East Coast

My daily adventures on the East Coast

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Small Friendly City

So other than a guy getting shot with a pellet gun while riding his bike down the road that I usually ride my bike down, I have found Charlottetown to be a very friendly city. lol. Last night I went for a walk/run and every single person I went by, either smiled, nodded or said hello. That would never happen in Hamilton, Toronto, or even London. Very nice. I followed the North River for my walk, and watched the sun go down while the tide was out. There were little wooden boats out there, it was so picturesque and I didn't have my camera! Oh well, you get the idea, IT'S BEAUTIFUL!

Regis&Kelly mayhem has hit Charlottetown, that is all everyone is talking about. It's pretty cool what it is doing for tourism here. When you have Kelly Ripa, a very influential person saying she had a perfect day here and ate a perfect mid priced restaurant, you couldn't ask for anything more. The provincial government here made the right decision to spend almost a million on the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment