My daily adventures on the East Coast

My daily adventures on the East Coast

Thursday, July 1, 2010

CRAZY SECOND WEEK--AND IT ISN"T EVEN OVER YET!











Monday-Did not get cable installed, missed the cable guy. Blah. It is going to be impossible because I am not home between the hours of 8a-5p! Seriously, cable company--anytime between 8a-5p? That is a bit BROAD in spectrum for time. Went for a run. Slept like I was hit with a frying pan.




Tuesday-Another full day of everything KROCK. Love it. Then went with the gang out to Burlington Amusement Park. Go-Karts-Bumper Cars-Bumper Boats-Mini Putt. Have not idea where exactly I was. About 45 minutes somewhere outside of Charlottetown. LOL. Didn't drive so I am not sure exactly where I was. Had a blast! Made out with Bandit the Fox-the park's mascot.
Wednesday-14 hour day at work. Getting music worked on. So much to do! Stayed for our Soccer team of the week. Was reminded why I like children, but I like it more when they go home with their parents. lol. It was fun, we give them pizza and pop, and the staff plays games with them. Had a slighty different person try to get me to be a born again while waiting for the bus. Seriously where do I go to get away from the different people while waiting for a bus! He was harmless, showed me his Hell's Angels tatoo's. Gave me a pamphlet on how I can save myself. I saved myself later by eating chocolate, and said thank you to mother earth for making cocoa beans.
Thursday-Happy Canada Day! Going to the biggest Canada Day fireworks in the Maritimes. Worked this morning on air. Back to work later in the day. It is sunny and beautiful today. City is crazy busy!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great time so far!
    - Candice

    ReplyDelete