My daily adventures on the East Coast

My daily adventures on the East Coast

Saturday, July 17, 2010

My First Gay Pride Parade







So I am sitting in my office at K-ROCK on this lovely Saturday afternoon-working on my music project, when I hear the thump thump thump of a stereo. It doesn't go away, and I can hear it through my ipod earbuds. So I say to Dexter the Intern, what the hell is going on? He says "some sort of gay pride parade!" How cool is that. I run outside with no socks or shoes on and start snapping pictures. It was a very nice parade, although they weren't handing out candy. :(
In all seriousness though, it was a good parade with lots of ladies dressed up more than I do for work. Pretty cool! And no mom, I was not IN the parade, I just watched from the sidewalk and waved.

No comments:

Post a Comment