My daily adventures on the East Coast

My daily adventures on the East Coast

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Cavendish Beach Music Festival







What a wild weekend. Cavendish Beach Music Festival --the Taylor Swift concert was good, although I didn't stay for the entire thing. It was a long day of non-stop meeting people coming into the concert. We had cut-outs of Taylor Swift and Keith Urban that people could take a picture with. We definately made the most noise out of all of the radio stations there. :)




At the end of the night, we stayed for a couple of Taylor Swift songs, and then Brittany the summer student and I were walking back to the KROCK truck, when I got these security guards to take some photos of the concert. A guy came up to me and said, "you should take a picture of her" I said "who?" He said "Kelly" So I got Brittany to go over, and I took her picture with her, we said hello. Then I took a picture of the KROCK fan with Kelly, and then Kelly walked away! I didn't get my photo, but no biggie. It was a lot of fun. Now today we are back at the Festival, it is pouring rain, but Lady Antebellum plays tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment