My daily adventures on the East Coast

My daily adventures on the East Coast

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Working 7 days a Week!

I have been crazy busy this week, and really haven’t had the chance to see any sights. With ratings coming up in September, I have a lot of work to do in every department. Luckily I have a good group of people to work with, all of who seem keen to make things better. Refreshing. :)
The Cavendish Beach Music Festival started yesterday, so I am doing the drive home show so that Myles can go down (or up?) to Cavendish to be at the booth. We have t-shirts to give away, and Regis and Kelly tickets, so it’s pretty exciting. I will make sure I put a photo up on the weekend, our t-shirts are BRIGHT orange with the K-ROCK logo. I am excited to go, it is going to be a great atmosphere. It will be cool to hear Taylor Swift perform, I guess I could go watch too- we have unlimited access on the grounds, just no back stage.

I still have no cable/internet, the stupid cable people continue to say 8a-5p. The guy came on Monday and of course I was in the middle of meetings. So I watch Will&Grace on DVD, the CBC news, and I listen to music.

I have lost more weight while I have been here, which has resulted in better run times. I still haven’t joined a gym, and I must before the ab’s Wanda helped me build disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment