My daily adventures on the East Coast

My daily adventures on the East Coast

Friday, July 9, 2010

It Reminds Me of Englewood

The heat wave that is in Ontario has spread to Prince Edward Island, but with a big difference. No smog, a constant breeze, and even though it is hot and humid it isn't nearly as hot and humid as Norfolk. It also cools down at night. Last night I went for a walk late at night, (11pm--that is how safe it is in Charlottetown) and it reminded me of when I was a kid in Englewood Florida. A warm breeze with the smell of salt water, and it was just beautiful.

Tomorrow is the Cavendish Beach Music Festival. I will take photos and put them up on the weekend. This concert is HUGE.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not missing that heat wave either! Love the ocean breeze and cool evenings.
    - Candice

    ReplyDelete