My daily adventures on the East Coast

My daily adventures on the East Coast

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Riding in the Rain











Went for a bike rain in the rain this morning. Felt guilty for eating half a bag of gummi worms last night. What is with gummi candy that is so addictive? It's like jello without the cold. Anyways, gummi bears, gummi worms...quite delicious. The crows woke me up this morning. I have never seen so many crows as I have here. They are loud! At first I couldn't stand them, but now, after being around them, they really are tough birds, and very bold. You can walk right up to them and they almost look like they will attack.
This morning I rode my bike out to Memorial Forest Park on Beach Grove Road. It was a great bike ride, little hills and they have lots of orchards of native trees growing.
At the park, they have seperate memorial sections of the park for Army, Navy and AirForce. Very lovely park, nice little beach (not for swimming really--just to walk on and watch the blue herons) Nice little trail to ride or walk on.

No comments:

Post a Comment